Microsoft has released the System Center App Controller 2012 Beta version and its now available for download at the Microsoft Download Centre.
System Center App Controller 2012 beta provides a common self-service experience across private and public clouds that can help you empower application owners to easily build, configure, deploy, and manage new services.
System Center App Controller 2012 beta provides a common self-service experience across private and public clouds that can help you:
– Easily configure, deploy, and manage services through a highly intuitive service-centric interface, while using a library of standard templates
– Create, manage, and move services using a web-based interface that presents a customized view of resources based on your role in the organization
– View private and public cloud services in a single view and get granular control of application components at each layer
– Self-service Application Management Across Private and Public Clouds
– Easy Deployment and Operations for Your Application Services Through a Highly Intuitive Service-centric Interface
– Visibility and Control with Unified Console Across Private and Public Cloud Resources and Applications