Microsoft has released the System Center Service Manager 2012 Beta version and its now available for download at the Microsoft Download Centre.
System Center Service Manager 2012 beta provides flexible self-service experiences and standardized datacenter processes that can help you integrate people, workflows, and knowledge across enterprise infrastructure and applications.
System Center Service Manager 2012 beta helps standardize service delivery across your organization by:
– Enabling IT to deliver flexible self-service experiences so application owners can request private cloud capacity to deploy services.
– Integrating people, processes, and information across enterprise infrastructure and applications.
– Standardizing datacenter processes with workflows designed around industry best practices.
– Enables Self-Service for Application Owners and End-Users
– Integrates People, Processes, and Information Across Enterprise Infrastructure and Applications
– Standardizes Datacenter Processes with Workflows Designed Around Industry Best Practices
– System Center Service Manager Authoring Tool (For SCSM 2012 Beta)