Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
Pictures are not uploading
We can’t upload pictures right now. Try again later.
WP7 users experience this issue, if any of the following conditions is true:
– There may be a temporary service outage or service issue with SkyDrive or Facebook.
– You may have a poor cellular data connection or no connection at all.
– Airplane mode might be enabled.
– You may be connected to a wireless signal that has no internet connection.
– Your Windows Live username and password credentials may have changed.
– Your Windows Live SkyDrive may not be fully provisioned.
Visit Microsoft KB2413571 for steps on how to troubleshoot this issue.