This article may interest you, if when you use Internet Explorer 9, you notice a display problem were Webpages are not displayed correctly.
This display issue is characterized by the following symptoms:
– Images are less sharp.
– Webpages take longer to be displayed.
– Some webpages that are optimized for the HTML5 standard are displayed incorrectly or are not displayed at all.
Users may experience this issue, because your current video card or video driver does not support Direct2D.
To resolve this issue, you will need to use software rendering instead of graphics processing unit (GPU) rendering to view the webpage.
To manually do this, do the following:
1. Launch IE9. Click Start, on the Search Bar, type iexplore, then hit Enter.
2. Click Internet Options on the Tools menu. Note: If the Tools menu is not displayed, press ALT to display the Tools menu.
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then browse to the Accelerated graphics section.
4. Click to select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box.
5. Click Apply, and then click OK.
6. Exit all open IE9 windows, and then restart IE9.
7. View the webpage in Internet Explorer 9.
Alternatively, to fix this issue autiomatically, download and run Microsoft Fix it 50762 solution.