If when when you try to print more than one worksheet in a workbook in Office Excel and only the first worksheet is printed duplex (on both sides of a sheet of paper), then this article may interest you.
Users will experience this issue, if the duplex option is enabled in the Printer Properties dialog box while the workbook that you are printing is currently open. The duplex option will be applied only to the active worksheet.
To resolve this, you will need to apply the duplex option to all worksheets in your workbook, so that when you print your workbook, all worksheets are printed with the duplex option.
Do the following:
1. Open your workbook.
– In Microsoft Excel 2003 and earlier: On the File menu, point to Print, and then click Properties.
– In Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Excel 2010: Click the Microsoft Office Button/File, point to Print, click Print, and then click Properties.
2. On the Layout tab, select the one of the duplex options, and then click OK.
3. Click OK in the Print dialog box.
4. Repeat these steps for every sheet in the workbook.