Microsoft has released Windows Phone 7 Connector v2.0 for Mac and its now available for download from the Mac App Store.
Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac requires OS X 10.6 or later and is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite music, photos and videos, movies and TV shows, and podcasts from your Mac with your Windows Phone 7. It also allows Mac users update their Windows Phone software.
Windows Phone 7 Connector enables you to:
– Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to your devices.
– Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto library, to your devices.
– Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically import them into your existing iPhoto library.
– Browse and preview media items located on your devices.
– Download and install operating system updates for your Windows Phone (as applicable).
Whats new in v2.0:
– Full sync and import support for Apple Aperture software
– Drag and drop import of files from Browse Device
– Ringtone transfer support (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
– Improved video conversion
– Support for Windows Phone Marketplace (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
– Localization support for 13 additional languages
– Improvements to backup and restore operations
– Improved configuration for podcast sync and photo import
– Improved iTunes import support in certain languages
– Improved metadata support for videos
Fixes in v2.0:
– Added additional error codes and help references for device update.
– Resolved connectivity issues with certain devices.
– Resolved album art display issues for certain devices.