Microsoft has updated Office Environment Assessment Tool (OEAT), a comprehensive scanning tool that helps you assess the compatibility of existing add-ins and applications in your environment.
OEAT is used during the assessment phase of an Office 2010 or Office Professional Plus for Office 365 deployment project.
OEAT scans client computers for add-ins and applications that interact with Microsoft Office 97, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2003, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, and Microsoft Office 2010.
OEAT identiies the following:
– Office add-ins that are currently installed
– Programs that are not registered as add-ins but still interact with Office programs
– Information about client computers, such as processor models and types (32-bit or 64-bit), free disk space, Windows version, and Office version
– Report: Add-ins assessment—list of third party programs and information about the compatibility of those programs with Microsoft Office 2010.
– Report: Environmental assessment (potential upgrade issues).
You can also access Office Migration Planning Manager (OMPM) tool here.