Microsoft has released Lync 2010 Adoption and Training Kit to the Web. The training kit provides a one-stop shop for prescriptive guidance and resources for the rollout and adoption of Lync clients in the enterprise.
The kit also provides customizable, re-usable, rebrand-able user education and training resources, including posters, quick reference cards, short how-to videos, training videos, and e-mail templates.
The Lync Adoption and Training Kit offers a variety of enhancements;
– Rollout and Adoption Primers, which include lessons learned and best practices gathered from companies who’ve rolled out Lync, including Microsoft.
– Prescriptive rollout and adoption guidance and resources for IT pros and project managers, help desk, and trainers.
– Rollout and Adoption Workbook for the IT pros or Project Manager, complete with step-by step guidance for each phase of rollout and adoption.
– Training strategies and plans categorized by technologies and user profiles.
– Lync Training Download Package which includes a Training Plan Workbook, included in the , for easily finding customizable, reusable, and re-brandable user education and training content, including Quick Reference Cards, short videos, and training videos.
– Tools and applications to help generate excitement about Lync and encourage viral adoption in the enterprise.
To get started, head over to the Microsoft Lync Adoption and Training Kit webpage.
You may also want to check out Lync 2010 Adoption & Training Kit for IT Pros. This download contains the IT Pro and Project Manager resources that are referenced throughout the Microsoft Lync 2010 Adoption and Training kit!