If when you try to send and receive e-mail in Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express , and you receive an error message that includes one or more of the following error codes; ‘0x800ccc15’ ‘0x80042108’ ‘0x800ccc0e’ ‘0x8004210b’ ‘0x800ccc0b’ ‘0x800ccc79’ ‘0x800ccc67’ ‘0x80040900’ ‘0x800ccc81’, then this article may interest you.
The error messages may occur if Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express cannot establish a connection with your e-mail server.
The causes can be associated to one of the following:
– You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
– Your account settings are incorrect.
– Your user profile in Outlook is damaged.
– An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
– The configuration of your AV software is incorrect.
– Outlook Express was removed from the computer or the installation is damaged.
– The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.
For methods on how to resolve these issues, check out Microsoft KB813514. The methods described are for both beginning and advanced users.