Microsoft has released the Lync Server 2010 Security Guide and its now available for download at the Microsoft Download Centre.
This guide provides general guidelines, including best practices, for assessing and managing the most common security risks for Lync Server 2010. As new threats and solutions arise, you should supplement or replace outdated documents, solutions, and methods with new ones.
The Guide covers the following:
– Key Security Enhancements in Lync Server 2010
– Common Security Threats for Lync Server 2010
– Security Framework for Lync Server 2010
– Addressing Threats to Your Core Infrastructure
– Addressing Threats to Your Internet Boundary
– Addressing Threats to On-Premises Conferencing
– Addressing Threats to Group Chat
– Addressing Threats to Lync Web App
– Addressing Threats to Enterprise Voice
– Securing Clients for Lync Server 2010
– Additional Security Resources for Lync Server 2010
This article Comprehensive list of Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Product Guide(s) may interest you!