The Microsoft BizSpark program is designed to help accelerate the success of entrepreneurs and early-stage startups globally.
The program provides fast and easy access to current, full-featured software development tools and platforms, and a connection to over 2,000 BizSpark Network Partners – including university incubators, hosters, government agencies, investors, consultants and financial institutions – all with a common goal of supporting entrepreneurship.
Microsoft BizSpark benefits to startups include:
1) Software: Get immediate access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools, platform technologies, and production licenses of server products (including Windows Azure Platform) for use in developing and bringing to market innovative and interoperable solutions.
– Receive business development and technical training at highly subsidized costs or in many cases, no costs.
– Receive two technical support incidents per startup. Each incident is managed by Microsoft until they are resolved, no matter how many calls it takes.
– Receive access to MSDN Ultimate managed newsgroups, online library, and so on.
– Get connected to BizSpark Network Partners around the world—incubators, investors, advisors, government agencies, and hosters—that are equally involved and vested in software-fueled innovation and entrepreneurship, and who will provide a wide range of support resources, including expert mentoring.
3) Visibility: Get marketing visibility in front of an audience of potential investors, customers, partners and journalists and tap into a rich, vibrant ecosystem of peers, partners, and support resources around the globe.
BizSpark startups also have the opportunity to achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, customers, and partners by profiling their company and posting offers and events in the BizSpark online networking hub, BizSpark Connect.
Microsoft BizSpark is available in over 100 countries around the world.
Join a community of over 35,000 startups enrolled in BizSpark by signing up today.
Visit the BizSpark Homepage for more.