Microsoft has released Windows Azure Platform Training Kit – January Update and it’s now available for download at the Microsoft Download Centre.
The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform, including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and the Windows Azure AppFabric.
The January update provides new and updated demo scripts and a new Windows Phone 7 hands-on labs for the Windows Azure Platform. These new demo scripts demonstrate how to use Windows Azure Connect, Web and Worker Role Enhancements, Windows Azure Virtual Machine Roles, and the “Rafiki” application (a keynote demo at PDC10). Additionally, this kit includes an improved mechanism for installing Visual Studio code snippets.
Some of the specific changes with the January update of the training kit includes:
– [New demo script] Windows Azure Connect
– [New demo script] Web and Worker Role Enhancements
– [New demo script] Windows Azure Virtual Machine Roles
– [New demo script] Rafiki
– [New lab] Windows Phone 7 and The Cloud
– [New lab] Use Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
– [Updated] All Identity HOLs have been refreshed
– [Improved] Visual Studio code snippets installation
– [Fixes] Several bug fixes in demos and labs
This article Windows Azure Jump Start Training Videos now Available! might also interest you!