Microsoft last week issued an advance notification planning to release 17 updates on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 addressing 40 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, SharePoint and Exchange.
Microsoft releases security updates on the second Tuesday of every month. Microsoft has now released 17 security updates for the month of Dec 2010.
Below is a breakdown:
– 10 updates for Microsoft Windows
– 2 updates for Microsoft Office
– 2 updates for Windows Server
– 1 update for Microsoft SharePoint Server
– 1 update Internet Explorer
– 1 update Exchange Server
Click here to get the updates.
Click here to watch a video about the updates.